Class Parent sign up for the 2018-19 school year is now CLOSED. Thank you to all the people who signed up to be Class Parents for the 2018-19 school year. If you have questions please email our Class Parent Coordinator.
Class Parents play an important role in our school. Our teachers have been entrusted with educating our children but they need partners to ensure that each school year is as rewarding for our children as possible.
Each classroom needs between two and four Class Parents. Class Parents support their child’s class by supporting the teacher and sharing tasks such as:
- Communicate important information to all class families.
- Organize class events & special occasions.
- Encourage participation in various school events.
- Coordinate teacher gift/class fund collections.
- Attend P.A. meetings as a representative of your class.
- Copy and distribute a Grade Directory to families.