Fall arrives with a light breeze marking the start of the changing seasons, as we welcome in the Month of October:
Sept 30th & Oct 1st:
- School Closed in observance of Rosh Hashanah.
Fri, Oct 4th: 8:10am:
- New Parent Welcome Breakfast (1st Grade to 5th Grade only).
Wed, Oct 9th:
- School Closed - Yom Kippur
Thurs, Oct 10th:
- Picture Day! There are NO FORMS to fill out ahead of time. Consider volunteering, click here. For all the information you will need from our vendor, Stomping Ground, click here.
Mon, Oct 14th:
- School Closed - Columbus Day.
Tue, Oct 15th: 7pm:
- PA General Meeting. Childcare provided.
Mon, Oct 21st: 6pm:
- Fall Parent Social. Location TBD. This is great opportunity to meet other parents in your grade and across the school. A parent favorite annual event!
Tue, Oct 22nd: 4.30pm:
Thu, Oct 24th: 8.15am:
- Parent Wk. Shop: Child Development 101. Location Auditorium.
Sat, Oct 26th, 1pm to 4pm
- Halloween Monster Mash at PS 101Q. Get ready for an absolute most rockin’ Halloween Party ever! Tickets sales opening soon! Join the Monster Mash team…
Volunteer, click here!
Mon, Oct 28th: 8.15am:
- Parent Workshop for Middle School.
Tue, Oct 29th: 6.00pm:
- Middle School Parent Workshop.
Thu, Oct 31st:
- Halloween Class Parties. Your Class Parents will be sharing more details about your classroom's class party. Stay tuned for more info!
Other Important Dates:
Tues, Oct 22nd:
- Attention 5th Graders: District 28 Middle School Fair. When: 5:00pm - 7:00pm Where: Forest Hills High School. 67-01 110th street, Forest Hills, NY 11375. Learn about the application process and explore school options in your district.